As we are often are busy chasing targets and personal commitments, there are chance that we become reactive in our approach.
While we all multitask, not always it’s the best thing to do. Its really powerful to be sharp and remove things that can be eliminated, things that can be executed another way and to focus on real things that must need our attention.
Here are some benefits we can help drive in short, medium to long term
- We feel stronger by changing gears from reaction to action!!
- Improvement in health as gradually will be helpful in reducing any stress that can be eliminated
- Your overall mood and joyful improves as you are approaching things from a productive mindset
- You are more pleasant person as you are less anxious
- Quality of work improves as you declutter
- Quality of time you spend on activities goes up
- More time to do things that matter. After all we are choosing between things, even if we eliminate few things that do not require our attention, it can be a big boost
- You can channelize yourself towards your hobbies or simply get more exercise or find time to spend time with a loved one.
Hence, while we all multitask, not always it’s the best thing to do. Its really powerful to be sharp and remove things that can be eliminated, things that can be executed another way and things that must need our attention.
Though it takes some efforts, however once we start practicing a habit of periodically reviewing all that we are working and aiming for, it’s becomes a powerful exercise. Just get started toda