If we don’t really remember the last time we sweat due to physical activity, it may be a good idea to incorporate such a regime.
As lifestyle has changed rapidly, mostly to make our schedules sedentary and restrict movement of the body in right ways (except the keyboardJ)
Here are few of the benefits that you may reap by adding about 20 or 30 minutes of brisk walking, jogging or any other form of such activity
- It will help you burn a lot of calories in case you like to watch your weight
- It helps in maintain our bones
- Will relax your mind as you spend time on yourself
- You feel really good and charged up
- Would enhance your lung capacity
- Helpful for overall fitness
- Improves mental health
- Your happiness levels will be higher as you accomplish your own targets
- If you practice everyday, you will find yourself more strong and confident in different situations
- It helps improve your cardiovascular fitness, i.e to do with your heart.
Of course like everything else, you got to listen to your body and stay motivated. Find your own sweet balance of things you do. Too much of anything may be bad and nothing exists in isolation.
Hence incorporate it in the best was and times as work best in your conditions J