Craving for something filling, yummy and nutritious for dinner while you want to go slow with the carbs, the pumpkin soup may be a wonderful option.
- Pumpkin is a superfood filled with nutrients that boost mental health.
- It may compliment your weight loss efforts. Being high on nutrient density and low Calorie it is likely to promote weight loss.
- Rich in antioxidants
- Rich source of vitamins, specially vitamin A
- Studies have shown that pumpkin promotes mental health and helps reduce stress.
- Good for eyesight, being rich in vitamin A, Lutein and Zeaxanthin
- It contains compounds that contain antioxidants that could neutralize free radicals. Has compounds that are good for the skin. In fact some compounds like beta-carotene can act as a natural sunblock. Supports the making on collagen, which is essential for good skin.
- Rich in Potassium, Vitamin C and Fiber, its also very good for your heart.
- Very easy to make.
- Quite tasty and relishing
- Last but not the least, it looks great and even better when you serve with love.
Pumpkin is also one of the most versatile vegetables that can be served many different ways. So what are you waiting for?